As an email marketing agency and direct email marketing firm, we work with you to create an email marketing plan, write email copy for one-time use, or develop an autoresponder message series of emails to sell your products. Email as a direct marketing tool can be very cost-effective when executed properly.
We’ll choose any of 8 styles of email copywriting most appropriate for your situation:
- Testimonial: One single testimonial may be the entire email, or multiple testimonials after the appropriate lead is written.
- Dialogue: Where the copy is an exchange of thoughts between multiple people in the story. Short sentences. Written just as people talk. Highly conversational. The story-line communicated in bits.
- Q and A: A spin-off of FAQs seen on many websites. This is a way to ask questions that a typical customer would ask, in their own words, so you can perfectly tailor the answers to lead to action.
- Celebrities in the News: There’s nothing like using a name in the news to link your thoughts. Whether it’s sports figures, actors, political figures or other talking-heads, a celebrity (or celebrity wannabe) can help you carry your message.
- Criticism: Only should be directed to yourself or your product (rarely your competition). Use a letter you received criticizing your product, or a post on a blog to state the complaint and how you’ll resolve it.
- Voyeur: People love to eavesdrop. A message that has the feel of listening in on a conversation is a style that will hold your reader.
- Joint Venture: Perhaps you have a JV with another organization that when combined with you suddenly propels your product’s value multiple-fold.
- The Sale: There’s an opportunity every day for a sale. It may be the weather, politics, or the expected holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s. Or it can be a birthday or anniversary.
Whatever the style of email copywriting needed to sell your product, we deliver.
And by the way, we can work with your existing email distribution service, or we’ll work with you to identify the right resource to fulfill your emails. We’re located in the Dallas – Fort Worth, Texas, area and near Asheville, NC. Call us at 817-318-8100, or contact us here.